1. Open Edison and drag in your sample
2. Right click here:
3. Type in BPM of your sample
If you don’t know the BPM of the sample – right click the BPM and click “Tap”
4. Left click and drag your sample to the playlist
5. Go to sample settings and right click on “Time”. Then “Autodetect”
6. Click on the BPM you’ve typed before
7. Click on “Mode” and choose “e3 generic”
8. Now you can change the tempo and the sample won’t be pitched down/up!
If you enjoyed this post, consider following this blog on Facebook
Till next time!